Still Messing with that crappy Soldering Iron you bought at Home Depot?
I can’t say how much this single tool has helped me over the years for wiring jobs. No more melted wires, waiting for the soldering iron to get hot enough, its dang near instant! Excellent Solder Joints every time. I used to totally avoid wiring up a bike or custom build until the last minute, not knowing how good it could be with the proper tools. Need to fix a circuit board, replace a resistor, etc? This thing kicks ass… Not trying to be a salesman, just trying to help ANYONE who has ever had a frustrating solder job at hand…
RMStator Offers some excellent tools for wiring work, we use their pliers as well. Can’t beat em
New Soldering Station
Power : 70 W, 110V
- Temperature difference between 100 and 480 degrees celsius
- Anti-Static Thermo-Control
- Ideal for soldering electric and electronic components
- Adjustable digital temperature controlled by closed-loop sensor for super-fast temperature rising and keeping steady.
- Powerful soldering iron with top quality Japanese made ceramic heating element.
- Slender, lightweight ergonomic iron handles.
- Large LED Displays to show real-time temperatures. Easy to Operate.
- Compact design takes up less bench space.